K2 MINDBENDER 120 SKI BOOTSRegular price $1,149.99 Save $-150.00
With a 120 flex rating, tech inserts, and a walk mode boasting a 50-degree range of motion, the Mindbender 120 offers all of the performance you’ll need to charge the steeps and rally in the deep. The Precisionfit Pro Tour liner and heat-moldable Powerlite shell provide all-day comfort, whether ripping laps at the resort or bagging peaks in the backcountry.
- Fast Fit Entry – Softer TPU designed into the instep area of the Powerlite shell for quick and easy entry and exit.
- Last: 98 mm – A narrow last designed for utmost precision and/or lower volume feet.
- Fully Heat Moldable
- Flex: 120 – A stiff flex designed for expert or heavier skiers.
- PrecisionFit Pro Tour – Laceable, pre molded and lasted with Ultralon heat moldable foams. Features an asymmetric tongue, a medium density collar & foam package with a flex notch for increased range of motion while hiking
- PowerLite Shell – The shell is purpose-built to result in the best skiing, lightest weight boots ever produced. Made with four different stiffnesses of TPU and optimized wall thickness profiling, the Powerlite Shell achieves a paradoxical balance of lightweight agility and power. The resulting boots weigh in as some of the lightest alpine and freeride on the market, yet they ski with all the power and drive of heavier boots.
- Powerlock Spyne – A rear co-injected "Y" shaped support that adds strength and power in order to maximize fore/aft flex efficiency and lateral stiffness for responsiveness in every type of terrain.
- Shell – TPU
- Cuff – Pebax
- Adjustable Forward Lean – 10˚ - 17˚
- Friction Free Cuff Pivot – Low friction cuff pivot to ease range of motion
- Powerlock Spyne Walk Mode – Powerful and solid external walk mode with 50˚ range of cuff motion
- 4 Micro Adjustable Light Alloy
- 45mm Ripcord Power Cinch Strap
- Gripwalk Outsole – ISO 9523 replaceable soles for traction and compatibility with tech and Gripwalk approved alpine bindings
- Integrated Tech Fittings – Fully integrated into the shell injection, instead of just outsole pods, compatible with both DIN alpine and tech bindings.