Anon WM3 MFI 2024 Snow GoggleRegular price $349.99 Save $-349.99
The Anon WM3 MFI Goggles deliver supersized performance in a petite frame designed to fit small to medium faces. You can't ride if you can't see, so Anon packed a ton of features into this pint-size package to help you maintain crystal clear vision through any weather. Things like razor sharp PERCEIVE Lenses, Magna-Tech™ Quick Lens Change Technology, and Full Perimeter Channel Venting for fog free performance in stormy conditions. They even come with an MFI facemask that magnetically attaches for seamless protection. The WM3 MFI Goggles have it all, what are you waiting for?
- Lightweight Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) Frame – Thoroughly tested on the hill and in the lab, Anon's TPU has the highest resistance to abrasion, maintains consistent flexibility in changing temperatures, and has superior elasticity to fit every face shape.
- PERCEIVE Lens – PERCEIVE lens provides high-contrast vision and terrain defining clarity in just about any light condition; A hydrophobic and oleophobic coating provides unmatched smudge, scratch, and moisture resistance on the outer lens surface for clear optics and easy cleaning
- Integral Clarity Technology (ICT) – Anon's ICT anti-fog treatment delivers crystal clear vision, no matter what the elements throw at you. Starting with a porous cellulose inner lens surface for superior water shedding above and beyond standard acetate lenses, Anon applies its chemically etched ICT anti-fog treatment for long-lasting clarity. ICT works in tandem with Full Perimeter Channel Venting to tell moisture to go fog itself.
- Anon Cylindrical Lens Technology – Cylindrical lens construction utilizes de-centered injection technology, which tapers to a thinner profile on the edges for reduced peripheral distortion.
- Magna-Tech™ Quick Lens Change Technology – The cat's pajamas of lens change systems, M1 Magna-Tech uses 14 rare-earth magnets at seven magnetic connection points around the perimeter of the frame that when fully bonded with self-aligning engagement, the combined retention can hold 16.5 pounds. Solid.
- Full Perimeter Channel Venting – Anon's Full Perimeter Channel Venting ensures maximum airflow, bringing fresh air into the goggle while pulling moisture away from the lens. Full Perimeter Channel Venting works in tandem with ICT to provide clear, fog-free vision in all conditions.
- No-Slip Silicone Strap – Adjust it once, and leave it alone. Anon’s no-slip silicone strap keeps goggles in place so riders can focus on what’s ahead, not behind.
- Triple Layer Face Foam – Triple layer face foams utilize a moisture wicking fleece that provides a perfect goggle-to-face fit, sealing out the elements while providing hours of riding comfort.
- Outlast® Fog Management Face Fleece – Outlast® Fog Management Face Fleece has been added to the Magna-Tech™ collection, providing a new level of anti-fog. Outlast Face Fleece is able to absorb, store and release heat proactively, controlling the production of moisture before it begins allowing you to maintain a cooler climate inside your goggle no matter how hard you send it.
- MFI® Technology – anon's patent pending MFI (Magnetic Facemask Integration) technology is the perfect solution for protecting your face and keeping your goggles fog-free.
- Over The Glasses (OTG) Compatible – anon offers a wide range of frames that can accommodate prescription eyewear worn underneath the goggle, which means never having to sacrifice vision, comfort, or style on the hill.
- MFI® Facemask Included
- Includes Microfiber Goggle Bag
- Women's Specific Design