RIDE SATURDAY 2022 WOMENS SNOWBOARDRegular price $729.99 Sale price $547.49 Save $182.50
The Saturday is a twin shape that is at home anywhere on the mountain. The hybrid twin profile provides camber between your bindings for snap and control, and rocker at the tip and tail for catch free riding and float. A Quadratic Sidecut improves turn initiation/exit and edge grip. Slimewalls® provide a smooth ride and increase durability by absorbing impact. Carbon Array 3™ provides extra pop and control without adding stiffness. The Saturday is a mid-flexing twin built for the intermediate to advanced riders that want one board for all conditions.
- Twin Hybrid Rocker – A true twin shape hybrid profile that has more rocker than camber.
- Flex: Medium Response
- Quadractic Sidecut – Blending of three radii to improve turn initiation/exit while providing the best grip possible. This design is uniquely formulated for each model based on its shape and riding style.
- WMNS Performance™ Core – Specially formulated for the women’s line, this core combines lightweight Paulownia wood stringers with high strength Aspen. Available on every women’s board.
- Carbon Array 3™ – This power distribution technology provides total board control in every stance location. Widespread carbon stringers placed at the binding zone gather input from any stance width and all pressure angles. Rider input is then channeled to the opposing contact point for maximum board control. Offered in two levels of technology, 3 & 5.
- Linear Carbon – Two strips of carbon added below the core provide more snap for ollie power.
- Single Impact Plates – Added underneath each binding area to improve compressive strength and prevent board breaks where it matters most. Offered in two levels, Single and Double.
- Slimewalls® – RIDE’s exclusive Slimewalls® are forgiving and ductile, absorbing impacts rather than defending against them. Just like your skate wheels, the urethane in Slimewalls® smoothes the interaction with the snow, wood or metal surfaces you may ride on. On top of all that, these babies are virtually indestructible, the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding.
- Roll-In Construction – Unique 3D structure built around the urethane Slimewall® sidewalls. Designed to increase overall board strength, prevent topsheet chipping, and reduce weight.
- Sintered, Stone Ground Race Base – High-end sintered 4000 Ptex base material that is more durable, harder and faster than extruded.
- 2 x 4 Inserts