Patagonia Snowdrifter 2023 Womens Snow JacketRegular price $629.99 Save $-629.99
The Patagonia Snowdrifter Jacket is a light and stretchy shell with fantastic weather protection, designed for core users who spend serious time in less-than-ideal weather. Built around Patagonia's own H2No® PU membrane technology, the fabric on the Snowdrifter is super water repellent but still extremely soft to the touch and comfortable to wear for hours. If you're looking for a combination of hardshell protection and softshell wearability, check out the new Snowdrifter Jacket!
Regular Fit – Neither slim nor oversized, regular-fitting technical garments may be worn over heavier midlayers.
3L H₂No® Performance Standard – 3-layer H2No® Performance Standard fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable by virtue of an advanced combination of elements: a water-repellent shell fabric, a waterproof/breathable membrane bonded with an ultralight knit backer. The entire fabric package is highly packable, waterproof, windproof, breathable and built to withstand long term exposure in extreme environments. Garments made from 3-layer H2No® Performance Standard fabrics are designed for prolonged use in extreme weather.
- Adjustable Powder Skirt – Can be cinched for a tight seal or lies flat when not in use. A webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants.
- Cohaesive® Cord-Lock System – Embeds cord locks in hood and hem for quick and easy adjustment.
- Adjustable Fixed Hood with Laminated Visor
- Helmet Compatible
- Low-Profile Cuffs Secure Over or Under Gloves
- Concealed RECCO® Reflector
- Two Zippered Handwarmer Pockets
- One Zippered Chest Pocket
- One Zippered Pass Pocket On Left Forearm
- Internal Drop-In Pocket
- One Interior Chest Pocket