Innovatively designed, ergonomic earplugs made from smooth, medical grade silicone. Breathable membrane by Sympatex®, designed to preserve the user’s hearing and balance while guaranteeing complete impermeability. The EQ Earplugs were designed by engineers and doctors (Technological Innovation Prize 2010 at EUROSIMA).
Composition: medical grade silicone
Diameter: 8 mm | Length: 3 cm
Earplugs made in Spain
Lifetime fault guarantee
One-time earplug-loss guarantee
100% impermeable and 100% wind proof
1. Place the earplug in the applicator.
2. Maintain the applicator between the thumb and the index finger.
3. To help insert the earplug, we recommend you pull your ear back.
4. Firmly squeeze the applicator between your fingers and gently push inwards until you feel your ear canal become blocked. Do not force.
5. Remove the applicator and put it in its case.
Note - When using for diving: no more than 3 metres deep, to avoid disrupting decompression.