RIDE KINK 2022 SNOWBOARDRegular price $749.99 Save $-749.99
The Kink is a street machine. Designed with a focus on predictability and durability for urban and park riding, the KINK is at home on handrails and jibs. The Kink is the board of choice for Jed Anderson and many team riders when riding in the street. Jed provided the graphics on this year's kink. Twin Hybrid Camber has camber underfoot for pop and smooth turn initiation with a minimal amount of rocker at the tip and tail for predictable catch free performance. A Quadratic Sidecut provides predictability and edge hold. Slimewalls® and Cleave Edge™ provide a smoother ride and increase durability. The sintered base is harder and more durable. The Kink is a board designed for modern freestyle and street performance.
- All Mountain / Park
- Twin Hybrid Camber – A true twin shape hybrid profile that has more camber than rocker
- Flex: Mellow
- Quadractic Sidecut – Blending of three radii to improve turn initiation/exit while providing the best grip possible. This design is uniquely formulated for each model based on its shape and riding style.
- Flat Kick Tips
- Performance™ Core – High strength Aspen is combined with Bamboo and lightweight Paulownia wood to provide the perfect balance of strong and light.
- Bi-axial Glass – 90° and 0° angles, fun and forgiving.
- Double Impact Plates – Added underneath each binding area to improve compressive strength and prevent board breaks where it matters most. Offered in two levels, Single and Double.
- Slimewalls® – RIDE’s exclusive Slimewalls® are forgiving and ductile, absorbing impacts rather than defending against them. Just like your skate wheels, the urethane in Slimewalls® smoothes the interaction with the snow, wood or metal surfaces you may ride on. On top of all that, these babies are virtually indestructible, the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding.
- Roll-In Construction – Unique 3D structure built around the urethane Slimewall® sidewalls. Designed to increase overall board strength, prevent topsheet chipping, and reduce weight.
- Sintered, Stone Ground Race Base – High-end sintered 4000 Ptex base material that is more durable, harder and faster than extruded.
- Cleave Edge
- 2 x 4 Inserts